The planning group for the 2014 conference is in the process of forming and currently consists of:
- Amanda Feller, Communication & Theatre, School of Arts & Communication Pacific Lutheran University
- Victoria Marsick, Professor and Consultant, Columbia University, Teachers College
- Aliki Nicolaides, Assistant Professor, Adult Education, University of Georgia
- Stacey Robbins, doctoral student in the Adult Learning and Leadership Program, Columbia University, Teachers College
- Ellen Scully Russ, Assistant Professor of Human and Organizational Learning, The George Washington University Graduate School of Education and Human Development
If you are interested in volunteering to help with any aspect of the conference planning, please email Amanda Feller [firstname.lastname@example.org].